 Administrative / General / 11865 (-5)
  Re: Meeting Announcements (was: Next NYCLUG Meeting)

Jason Spears wrote in message ... (...) I think that's an excellent idea. Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Next NYCLUG Meeting -- Saturday, October 2nd

(...) Um, is the sarcasm really necessary? I have now figured out that LUGNET's "organizations" group is the way to go for these announcements. Sorry that we appeared to have, um, bothered you so much. David: I guess you have no problem with anyone (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Meeting Announcements (was: Next NYCLUG Meeting)

(...) I've been guilty of posting local group meeting announcements in the .announce group. Taking another look at the (URL), I guess I could agree that club meeting announcements don't belong. Would you be inclined to say that a club display/show (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) It isn't. By the same token it isn't *NECESSARY* to discuss religion and how it relates to LEGO, but that occurs pretty much every time Rev Brendan posts an update. I would welcome posts from LGBT AFOLs about their MOCs etc. That said, I see (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Profanity again

(...) There's some irony in here that I thought Richard would have gotten the first time around. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact