 Administrative / General / 11830
  Re: Un-spotlight? (was: suspended Bricklink shops)

(...) That's a very good idea. As others have pointed out, it could cause trouble in other ways though. However, I think that if every member was given 5 Un-Spotlights to use per year, they would only use them when they thought it really mattered. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Un-spotlight? (was: suspended Bricklink shops)

(...) No, still bad. There will be the odd member that still uses his quota maliciously. And, as I explaned here: (URL) only took just such a similar limited amount of down-votes to disrupt the Lugnet Set Database ranking order severly. With (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)