 Administrative / General / 11810 (-5)
  Re: new LUG in San Diego

(...) Larry, Please accept my apologies. I was afraid my original post was lost in the sea of Bricklink postings. And I did want to add some more info as you noticed. I just felt weird piggy backing on another LUGs list. Thanks for responding, (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org)

  Re: Linking loc.fr and Freelug.general lists

(...) minor misgivings, the robotics list linkup has resulted in some spam finding its way onto LUGNET. I suspect that since you have much tighter control over who can post to your list that may not be the case. (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: new LUG in San Diego

(...) Please don't do this on LUGNET. If you have reason to believe that your post wasn't seen try dropping an email to anyone, or everyone, on the transition team. Bumping for the sake of "relisting" isn't a good approach, your post isn't lost, it (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org)

  Linking loc.fr and Freelug.general lists

Hi to all FreeLUG is the French LUG and we have several mailing lists, some reserved to our members. We have a public one for general purposes which is freelug.general. It can be accessed by email or NNTP. What we would like to achieve is to post (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: new LUG in San Diego

(...) Bump! Responding to my own post to relist it. SandLUG has had 1 official meeting, and one gameing get togather. And another of each planned for the near future. When possible we'd like to get a newsgroup added as well. Thanks, Mathew Clayson (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact