 Administrative / General / 11809
    Re: Linking loc.fr and Freelug.general lists Larry Pieniazek
   (...) minor misgivings, the robotics list linkup has resulted in some spam finding its way onto LUGNET. I suspect that since you have much tighter control over who can post to your list that may not be the case. (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Linking loc.fr and Freelug.general lists —Gael Frazier
   Hi Larry, (...) Indeed. Only registered email can post directly. If the email is not know, it is filtered and an admin validate or not the email. Also a size control occurs, email bigger than 10KB are stopped. We'd already like to thanks you for (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)