 Administrative / General / 11781
    Why do I not receive some confirmation e-mails? —Joel Hoornbeek
   I'm hoping someone on the admin team can help me. I have been trying all morning to post a message to .space, but I have not yet received the confirmation e-mail. I posted a test message to .off-topic.test, and received the e-mail almost instantly. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Why do I not receive some confirmation e-mails? —Mark Bellis
   (...) I'm having the same trouble - at least an hour between posting and receiving the confirmation email. It's a big nuisance when you're trying to keep up with a discussion! The confirmation emails (when they finally arrive) have the correct time (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Why do I not receive some confirmation e-mails? —Mark Bellis
   (...) Looking at the headers, there's no indication of extra actions. I notice that Lugnet's clock is 3 seconds slower than my ISP's clock! The thing is, there hasn't always been a time delay - it seems to come in waves. I used to get the emails (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)