 Administrative / General / 11780 (-10)
  Re: Happy day for Compartmentalised Dorks! (was Re: Are custom made parts LEGO?

Hello! Hehe! I admit, having set FUT to an off-topic group has been a bit provocative. (...) That's a very good solution! Congrats! Bye Jojo (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Happy day for Compartmentalised Dorks! (was Re: Are custom made parts LEGO?

(...) Put the Dremel(r) down, Rob, and back away from the table. These nice men are here to help you. They are going to take you to a place where you can talk about parts modding to your hearts content, and you won't have to hurt any more Jar-Jars (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Are custom made parts LEGO?

(...) even (...) or (...) we (...) seriously. (...) "Day 42: Today I beheaded a Jar-Jar in hopes that my cries will finally be heard at that wretched establishment called Lugnet. It's finally becoming clear to me that I should move onto larger and (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Are custom made parts LEGO?

(...) It was a mistake, with no overt or covert subtheme to the truncation that I am aware of. Apologies for any confusion or false inferences drawn. (...) I truly hadn't thought about it. That may be too compartmentalised even for me. (...) Yes. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Are custom made parts LEGO?

(...) Interesting that you truncated the group's title, and not a bad truncation at that! IMO formal clone *brands* should be generally confined to ot.clone-brands, but one-shot modifications are an artistic creation of their own and I agree with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Are custom made parts LEGO?

(...) What follows is my opinion, not any sort of Lugnet Admin official stance by any means... I think there's a need for a custom parts discussion group but I'm not sure it belongs under off-topic. You can argue it both ways. This argument has in (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Request for deletion of second post

(...) Good idea, and easy to do since it's just an alias. Has been talked about before, time to bring it up again internally. (...) This is a bit harder to implement but in my view a worthy suggestion. (...) As is this. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Request for deletion of second post

(...) The process is: Send a note to someone on the Admin team with the URL of the post that needs to die, we will take care of it. Currently that's Todd, Frank, Tim or myself. Hope that helps. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Request for deletion of second post

I accidentially posted twice in build.mecha Here: (URL) someone take care of that for me? I remember reading that someone could but forgot the process of where to ask. Thanks Mark (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact