 Administrative / General / 11778
Re: Are custom made parts LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:42:48 GMT

That sounds like a great idea.  For the uber-compartmentalized, I might • even
propose lugnet.parts.custom.original and lugnet.parts.custom.modified, • or
something like that.

lugnet.parts.modified has already been proposed. I think Rob "Mr. ModBoy"
Hendrix threatened to mutilate a part a day till he got his way, but since • we
*know* he would do that anyway, I suspect the threat wasn't taken • seriously.
It's still a good idea though, in my view.

"Day 42:  Today I beheaded a Jar-Jar in hopes that my cries will finally be
heard at that wretched establishment called Lugnet.  It's finally becoming
clear to me that I should move onto larger and more important items to get
my point across.  Tomorrow I may try to crawl out of my spoon-dug bunker and
make my way to the control room.  It's dangerous here and the clawing and
scraping is starting to get inside my head...  If I could just get my hands
on a personal item from the the one they call 'Lar', I may could convince
some of the tribesmen to start negotiations.  Threatening to mame the
leader's train caboose should be an effective strategy on my part.
Although, there is this maniacal space hero 'Lenyu' who's inspirations could
deem themselves to be quite effective if taken to back to my laboratory...
We'll have to see how the rest of the day goes.  More later, as I think one
of them just spotted me!"