 Administrative / General / 11721
    Re: Problem with web interface word wrap —Ross Crawford
   (...) No it is also incorrectly wrapped in newsreaders, so it must be stored incorrectly. It would be useful to know which method was used to post it, maybe the wrapping works differently depending on posting method? ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Problem with web interface word wrap —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) I have had a couple of my posts do this recently, I post via the web interface. (URL) was a reply. (URL) was a new post. They display in preview mode correctly, but not once they are posted. The second time it happened I noticed that it wasn't (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)