 Administrative / General / 11721
Re: Problem with web interface word wrap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 02:08:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Todd,

I'm sure you already know about this since I've been seeing this phenomenon for
a while now.

Every so often an article on the web interface doesn't word wrap properly.  A
perfect example of this is here:
http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=4847

This occurs on both Mozilla and IE so I don't think the problem is browser
related.

No it is also incorrectly wrapped in newsreaders, so it must be stored
incorrectly. It would be useful to know which method was used to post it, maybe
the wrapping works differently depending on posting method?

ROSCO