 Administrative / General / 11722
Re: Problem with web interface word wrap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 03:04:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:

No it is also incorrectly wrapped in newsreaders, so it must be stored
incorrectly. It would be useful to know which method was used to post it, maybe
the wrapping works differently depending on posting method?

I have had a couple of my posts do this recently, I post via the web interface.
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=47636 was a reply.
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=12402 was a new post.

They display in preview mode correctly, but not once they are posted.  The
second time it happened I noticed that it wasn't word-wrapping in the
confirmation web screen (as directed to via the confirmation email), don't
recall noticing this with the first one.

Deidre