 Administrative / General / 11717
    Re: Apply skip filter settings to searches. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The "sewer"? That seems pejorative. You may no longer like debate but why cast aspersions? I could just as easily argue that I want .bionicle filtered out when searching at the top level as .debate with about as much validity. I think any hard (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Apply skip filter settings to searches. —Don Heyse
   (...) Why not? The folks in .debate cast aspersions all the time. (...) Maybe so, but bionicle isn't under off-topic, and isn't included in the default skip filters. Try the "animal" search youself. Imagine you're 8, searching for animal building (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)