 Administrative / General / 11689
Re: Who made this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Pedro Silva wrote:

Hi Pedro,

You need to read the "recent post history" more often!

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2113

It's Jon Furman's.  He announced it about five hours ago.

Yup, I just noticed it. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Thing is, the confirmation e-mail took a while to reach me, and I then took a
while to answer. I'm afraid I didn't check new posts in the meanwhile, sorry.

I've noticed some of my confirmation e-mails take hours to reach me, whilst
others arrive almost instantly. Is this the result of any problem with the
server? (overload, possibly?) It happens randomly, as far as I can tell, in
about one out of 5 posts I make.

Pedro

(FUT .admin.general, please redirect if appropriate)