 Administrative / General / 11645
    Re: Occasionally... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, it probably is not related unless I am mistaken. (...) There are a number of reasons for a " 0 not accepted" message. If there's an error message along with it, read it, and fix (the most common message is that you have included a group (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Occasionally... —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: from .annnounce when posting there) (...) I forgot to say... if this happens to you, grab the text into a notepad so you don't lose it, change a character of it so that the preview button lights up (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)