 Administrative / General / 11627
11626  |  11628
Subject:
419 scammer in .robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 14:00:33 GMT

   Todd-

   Someone's been posting 419s via email in the .robotics
   newsgroup.  I don't know why, or how, except that I know
   its subscription works differently than the rest of LUGNET.
   But I thought I'd flag it for you.

   Anyways, that's a first for me, 419 scam come-ons on LUGNET.
   What is the world coming to? (ALSO:  I AM GONNA BE RICH
   RICH RICH!)*

   best

   LFB

   *Not, however, in connection with this matter, certainly not.