 Administrative / General / 11610
Re: disk failure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 17:47:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Dave Schuler wrote:

(snip)

It's not just you, Dave!

I got this when trying to post, then a bit later, when trying to view a random
post in the thread. It's pretty weird. I sent a note to Todd about it, so
hopefully he'll speak out about it.

Hope that helps, Dave!

What it SHOULD be saying is the standard "server is busy due to heavy load, try
again later" message and Todd has indicated he's fixed/changed it... presumably
he'll post about it here soon.