 Administrative / General / 11570 (-5)
  New Membership

I also am still waiting on membership after paying a couple weeks ago. Any estimate on when the membership will be created? Thanks, Mark (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HvpHIG.15zA@lugnet.com... (...) WHATS UP? Hmm, I've posted to lugnet.pirates recently... (...) Hmm, looks pretty good. I have thought about doing a medieval version of the Pirate Game for a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Please, can the curator for .cad update the BlockCAD link?

repost to admin.general, as there seems to be no curator for CAD (...) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  New membership - Should it take this long?

Hello, I had created a new membership for my wife and it seems to be taking quite a bit longer than I thought it would. I made the payment via PayPal on 3/19 and I have yet to hear anything letting me know the membership is active. Is it normal for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) You can't. There are no moderation or administration rights at the newsgroup level that are assigned. However, if what you mean is how do you become a curator(1) (2) then the answer is: read the newsgroup lugnet.admin.curators, especially the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact