 Administrative / General / 11567
11566  |  11568
Subject:
New membership - Should it take this long?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:49:04 GMT

Hello,

I had created a new membership for my wife and it seems to be taking quite a bit
longer than I thought it would.

I made the payment via PayPal on 3/19 and I have yet to hear anything letting me
know the membership is active.

Is it normal for things to take this long to get setup after payment has been
made?  Just curious.

Thanks very much,
Jason Reljac