 Administrative / General / 11540 (-5)
  Re: Server installation photos

(...) 7 hours total... We started at 6pm with the hardware and stopped (not finished) at 1am, because that's what time the last bus left and we didn't feel like taking cabs home. (...) That's just what came pre-installed on the disks. Matthew (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Server installation photos

(...) 4 hours? Not bad! One Q though... RH9 aka Shrike? It's support is about to be dropped by RedHat in 2 months, making it a lot harder to keep it up-to-date security wise (I know about the Fedora project, but it's not the same even though they (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Server installation photos

Phase 1 of installation of the new LUGNET servers is a success The new servers arrived yesterday in a pair of giant cardboard boxes... (2 URLs) ...which, though mildly annoying, did give us some much needed exercise. We went up one at a time. (2 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  New group for LUG???

Hey Todd, I'm still hoping you can help me setup a new group for my local LUG. All of the info you asked for is here: (URL) let me know if you need any more information. Thanks. (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lost password

Hi, D'oh! Lost my password. I knew better than to keep it on a computer that may crash, and yet... Thanks! Julie (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact