 Administrative / General / 11535 (-5)
  Re: PASSWORD RESET REQUEST x 3

(...) I'll make a Paypal donation if it will help get me new password please!!! (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  password lost

Hi, is there a way to get your password mailed authomatically? I deleted a load of cookies, accidentally also the lugnetcookie. If the option doesn't exsist, please send me my password ;-) Saskia van Doesburg Lugnetmember #1618 (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New LUGNET server hardware details

(...) I hope that you are planning to use this extra storage for mirroring (I forget the numbers... RAID-1 ?). Mirroring will reduce your critical path failure from a HD, but will (remember statistics) halve the MTBF. With one drive at 50k hours (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Well, I will too. If any others out there find the read engaging please spotlight too :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Wow Mark, I am sorry I missed this one in the flurry of initial posts. It is a GREAT read. (perhaps because it reinforces some of what I've believed to be true about LUGNET and BrickLink and rec.toys.lego and other places, and about club (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact