 Administrative / General / 115
    Re: Changes complete; new hierarchy in effect —Sarah Heacock
   (...) But You never posted this to the announce gorup... I sat waiting and waiting and waiting. Finally gave up and emailed you No answer (maybe I was too impatient) So I did a refresh new groups and it seems people are talking already! Don't leave (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Changes complete; new hierarchy in effect —Todd Lehman
   (...) Oh, sorry, that's partly because there was no more 'announce' gorup, and plus I followed what I wrote to a "T" -- |While the renaming is in progress, you're not required to disconnect from |the server, but please don't post anything until an (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)