 Administrative / General / 1149
Re: Todd: Urgent message: Use of the term LUGNET(tm) on a shirt.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:08:45 GMT

Bum deal... I can't go and I wannnnna go!!!
(and yes, I'd buy the shirt in a flash)

--
Everything else is just a toy... http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/mine/5821