 Administrative / General / 11458
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) In the clear cases, there is no argue that they could get as good results as few admins. In the 'grey' cases, the voting of more people can make the result to represent the majority opinion, which may not be the case of few admins. (...) It (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I'd rather see the link directory be well architected than reflect majority opinion. This would require a few thoughtful, knowledgeable, and fair people to give a little bit of time to maintaining it. This isn't voting on major policy here, we (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)