 Administrative / General / 11435 (-5)
  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Thank you for your constructive criticism last week, Troy. It made a difference. --Todd (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Well, from my point of view, it is broke... But it's very fixable. (...) I feel that way as well. (...) Thanks...although I certainly can't claim sole credit for that. (...) I'm not super-familiar with the LDraw.org system lately, but maybe (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Great news all-around Todd! I am glad to be wrong about change not coming to Lugnet! I look forward to seeing what you and your advisory Committee come up with. If we at Classic-Castle.com can help in any way, do not hesitate to ask. Troy (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org)

  Re: Landspeeder Difference

(...) Same thing goes for the new x-wing, the new Millenium Falcon, the new speeder bikes, the new snowspeeder, etc. I think the builders at LEGO thought they could do better than the first versions they made a couple of years back. In my opinion, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

How about a page that we create ourselves out of options that are kept ion a cookie? Let me explain. The first time you come to Lugnet, you get a general page welcoming you and with a clear menu to personnalize the front page. When you go to the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact