 Administrative / General / 11432
Re: Landspeeder Difference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Erik Bush wrote:
Hey,

  The new Mos Eisley Cantina #4501 comes with Luke Skywalkers' Landspeeder.  Why
is this one different compared to the original #7110 Landspeeder?  Isn't it
supposed to be the same?  The way I remember it, it is the same in the movie.

Erik Bush

Same thing goes for the new x-wing, the new Millenium Falcon, the new speeder
bikes, the new snowspeeder, etc.

I think the builders at LEGO thought they could do better than the first
versions they made a couple of years back.  In my opinion, it's a great idea,
especially for the lanspeeder!  The original tan version was not a good replica
of the movie-one, the new sand-red version is much better.

Now, if they can do the same improvement on the Tie Fighters...

Terry
www.minifigville.com