 Administrative / General / 11387
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Todd - I think it would be a good idea to set up a wish list for new LUGNET features and the LUGNET homepage, so we can look at them concisely, and prioritize them. Then we won't have to look through big threads to find all of the suggestions. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Be my guest. :) You can start an FTX page for this in your own member page area or one could be started within a common area. --Todd (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) OK, I went through the thread and compiled suggestions, and roughly prioritized them. The prioritization is based on my opinion of importance combined with feasibility. So, something important might appear lower simply because I know it will (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Great list. Makes it much easier to summarize ideas and thoughts. Thanks for putting that together. (...) I have no experience with the LUGNET stuff but I've worked with CSS before. I'll volunteer as your graphic designer. -Mike (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Here's a few more of mine. These are entirely newsgroup features, and aren't necessarily high priority _or_ easy. But I would like to see 'em get into at least the bottom of the wishlist somewhere. -- Display identity-images (avatars, or (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Added, to their own group at the bottom. So they're not necessarily lowest priority :-) Bedtime. -Tim (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Hi Mike - Glad to hear you're interested! I'm curious, could you link us to some of your past work? -Tim (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)

(...) Sure. The only stuff that's online at the moment: The logo for Bill Swanberg of Bartering The Brick: (URL) A collection of practice ads done for a ficitious company: (URL) And the RoboticsResources.com logo: (URL) I have a bunch of small stuff (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)