 Administrative / General / 11399
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:00:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney wrote:
   Todd - I think it would be a good idea to set up a wish list for new LUGNET features and the LUGNET homepage, so we can look at them concisely, and prioritize them. Then we won’t have to look through big threads to find all of the suggestions.

Be my guest. :) You can start an FTX page for this in your own member page area or one could be started within a common area.

--Todd