 Administrative / General / 11402
Re: LUGNET Homepage/Site Features Wishlist (was: Re: New homepage for LUGNET)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:51:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney wrote:
   Always open to input. See the wish list at:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/wishlist

Great list. Makes it much easier to summarize ideas and thoughts. Thanks for putting that together.

   When it is a good time to move forward on the new homepage, I suggest selecting a small task force to do the work. In my view, this should include someone familiar with the LUGNET software, someone well versed in CSS, and a graphic designer.

I have no experience with the LUGNET stuff but I’ve worked with CSS before. I’ll volunteer as your graphic designer.

-Mike