 Administrative / General / 1134
  I'm not incuded in treads

Hello all, I'm receiving lugnet.cad.dev in mail-form with Microsoft Outlook Express. This works fine, and I'm also able to reply to the list when I use the Reply to All option of this mail program. But I've noticed that when I reply, my message is (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I'm not incuded in treads

(...) It sounds to me like yet another reason not to use MSOE. :) But maybe we can figure out what's happening. Try this: Pick some message and reply to it using the Reply-to-All option as you normally do, but before actually sending the reply, (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I'm not incuded in treads

(...) If they are using Outlook, then each individual who will need their own "cookie set" will need a separate windows login. A profile alone is not sufficient. Windows messaging wants to save this data with the user who was logged in, not just in (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)