 Administrative / General / 11177
    Who is in charge of what? (not a curator question) —Mark Papenfuss
   Is there a page, list or anything that will tell us who is in charge of the different aspects of Lugnet, and what they can do? I know Todd has been looking to delegate some duties here, and I have no idea if he has or has not, and if he has then to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Who is in charge of what? (not a curator question) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) From the top of my head and not meant to be an exhaustive list (I agree that a consolidated list of people/things would be good) There are no moderators per se, because LUGNET is not a moderated system, posts only get cancelled (barring (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Who is in charge of what? (not a curator question) —Frank Filz
   (...) Thomas Garrison and I are data base administrators. Not sure who the others are. I believe there are other areas of administration that people other than Todd have. Frank (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)