 Administrative / General / 11177
11176  |  11178
Subject:
Who is in charge of what? (not a curator question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:52:49 GMT

Is there a page, list or anything that will tell us who is in charge of the
different aspects of Lugnet, and what they can do? I know Todd has been looking
to delegate some duties here, and I have no idea if he has or has not, and if he
has then to who and what they can do.

Basically what I am looking for is a full Admin list - from the top (Todd) to
the catalog people, any 'mods' we have here.... basically anybody with any admin
or mod powers (not a list of curators, I know there is one of those).

It would be nice for the general public to know who to turn to if we needed
something.

Thanks
Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com