 Administrative / General / 11171
Re: Information War (actually re: seriously)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:44:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John Neal wrote:
   “Letter of the TOS”? Really. Tell me how exactly your post is anywhere near on topic for .admin.

Why must the painfully obvious constantly be pointed out to you?

A. Because this is the only newsgroup I can currently reply to.
B. Because it *IS* an administrative matter.

But while we are here...

Why the devil does it matter to you or Lar? Yes, I think we all know the obvious answer...

Grow up? How about you pull your head out of your ********?

What a joke -- the only way you would ever win a debate against me is by my forced silence. You’re pathetic. That there are people like you alive in the world frightens and saddens me.

-- Hop-Frog