 Administrative / General / 11170
Re: Information War (actually re: seriously)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 06:00:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Marchetti wrote:

(snip)

   BTW, Larry -- why don’t you go ****** yourself? (I leave it to your imagination to decide what that word might be. Better? Please note my conformity with the letter of the TOS.)

“Letter of the TOS”? Really. Tell me how exactly your post is anywhere near on topic for .admin.

Grow up.

JOHN