 Administrative / General / 11168
Re: Information War (actually re: seriously)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 05:41:50 GMT

   Read up on how to treat juvenile delinquents, which after all, is what this episode is, delinquency by a juvenile.

That’s pretty funny coming from you, Lar. You are absolutely the biggest baby in this sandbox and I think everyone knows that fact -- you have stated as much to me via private emails in the past. Sadly, neither this site nor real life is a game of “King in the Hill.” If it were, I’d win -- I play those kinds of games with a 2x4 firmly in hand. Trust me, you’d fall down and go “boom.” Larry would then have a booboo.

Why are you even concerned about this matter? You admit to having no say on the issue, but that hasn’t silenced your extensive debating on the subject.

And let’s face it, you are just baiting me with stuff like the above. Is Todd going to give you the pass just because there’s no foul language? That’s why the TOS is ridiculous -- because it doesn’t address the issue of causality in any way. Why should I let near strangers like a Jon P or a Larry P question my behavior or insult me without reply?

Frankly, this is beneath everyone addressing it. Todd should just say yea, or nay. I leave it to his wisdom to decide whether he wants to abandon the site entirely to the biggest child here. Seriously, he should just hand it over to you, Lar. You are clearly the most mature, even-handed person here. Right?

BTW, Larry -- why don’t you go ****** yourself? (I leave it to your imagination to decide what that word might be. Better? Please note my conformity with the letter of the TOS.)

-- Hop-Frog