 Administrative / General / 11111
  Re: admin change

(...) Hmmm. I think maybe you're underestimating the intensity of Lugnet. (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: admin change

(...) No, I was referring to the number of images on a served page, and the byte count generated by an average BZPower page load, in comparison to pages on Lugnet which on average have far fewer individual graphics. The requirements from Kevin are (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)