 Administrative / General / 11102
Re: admin change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
Hi All!

As I mentioned at BrickFest in August, I'm retiring from my position as a LUGNET
administrator. I'll still be around as an AFOL, but am not receiving LUGNET's
admin e-mail. Please direct questions to Todd.

thanks,

Suz

I would like to also give a big thank you to Suz for the great support she has
been to us, and for co-creating LUGNet.  I know I have been mostly in the Lurker
status for the past 8 months, but I have still enjoyed what LUGNet has to offer,
and I send my thanks.

Now, though, with you leaving and all Suz, I was wondering what the status of
the awesome site redesign you did is?  Was that passed on to Todd or is it dead?
I would love to see that design work implemented, or passed on to someone who
can finish it so it can be used.  Of course, I am talking about this post.
<http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=10428>

While I am very busy at the moment and would love to take on some role of
helping out, I have WAY too much on my plate to do that.  It feels wrong to me
to just post my opinions and suggestions and not act on them, but I am too tied
down. I feel like I am being proddy and demanding, so don't take it that way.  I
just genuinly make sure that these ideas are in the new admins head, just in
case Suz forgot to pass her list onto them.

With that said, I would also like to draw attention to this post as well.
<http://news.lugnet.com/admin/finance/?n=110>

And Todd, once you and your new staff get settled, why not pry into the creation
of a subscription based Magazine, like what Bricks was supposed to be?  It could
help pay for LUGNet and satisfy both Internet and Non-internet savy collectors.
Since it could be tied into the newsgroups, I am sure that lots of good articles
could be written based on current hot topics.

Good luck Suz!

Jeremy!