 Administrative / General / 11075
  Re: Policy for posting in lugnet.announce

(...) I really hate to say this, but I think it was my fault. I think I was on some weird policing kick, trying to limit posts to the .announce group. I have no idea what I was thinking, but trust me, I see the error of my ways now. Not that my say (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Policy for posting in lugnet.announce

(...) I think one of the reasons Dan (and others; it's not all his fault) spent a bunch of time trying to limit the scope of .announce posts was becuase for a while, it was getting used for any old thing, and those of us getting .annouce by e-mail (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)