 Administrative / General / 11065 (-20)
  Re: Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

(...) I don't see any mention of MOCs in the .general charter, so I figured .build is the basic catch-all group. (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

(...) Er, um, they're non-minifig MOCs. _Very_ non-minifig. If you've seen my BioniWars MOCs (Star Wars characters built in Toa scale), you've got a rough idea of what I'm talking about (sorry, can't give specifics at this time). (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

(...) Of course that would be a minifig MOC... Davis was asking about non-minfig MOCs. Of course the answer is that if no specific group exists for your post, lugnet.general is usually an appropriate place. Frank (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

(...) I've generally seen people post in build.minifigs when they had something like a custom Batman fig. Bruce (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

I was wondering if there is any specific LUGNET group/subgroup that is appropriate for non-minifig MOCs relating to non-Disney comic books/cartoons, or if .build is pretty much all there is. I haven't noticed any in my perusal of the general group (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Still relevant?

I happened to be browsing the LUGNET terms of use today and happened upon this one: 8. (do not) Post non-plain-text content such as HTML, multi-part MIME messages, or so-called “binaries” including but not limited to: images, sounds, multimedia (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Problem with News by Mail?

Is there a problem with News by Mail? Over the past few days, I have been having some intermittant problems. It has been several hours since I received any email from Lugnet, and when I check the web interface, there are posts that are several hours (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lost Password

The password that I remembered it was seems not to be. I need it reset. There really seems to be a need for an auto reset option, which most other sites, that have passwords, have. Reading through the posts, the response to get a password reset, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  New group for LUG?

How do I go about having a group set up on LUGNET for the local LUG? (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password Reset

(...) Nothing has changed yet, but I am very glad to hear news that something is being done. I understand that you both have busy lives, so I'll be patient. Thanks for the reply! ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Password Reset

(...) Kevin, Have you been helped? I'm sorry, but, only ToddL can reset it. I don't have access to our server. He has not been responding to e-mail. I'll try calling him at work. -Suz (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Changing email address that you are configured to post under?

Thanks to Comcast's purchase of AT&T Broadband my email address has changed from @attbi.com to @comcast.net. I configured my posting privledges with the attbi.com address, and while that address will have the mail forwarded through the end of 2004, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password Reset

(...) I am beginning to believe this is the wrong place for such requests. Could anyone give me some advice on how to reset my password? ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  memberships

I'm currently activating a backlog of LUGNET memberships. They should all be up to date shortly. Sorry for delays. -Suz Suzanne Rich Green LUGNET Admin (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Thread display

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but recently the "show entire thread in linear display mode" now creates text which is too wide to fit on a 1024 x 768 display. This is quite annoying as you have to use the horizontal scroll bars to zip back (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Password Reset

I would like a Login Password reset. Kevin Blocksidge bricksidge@yahoo.com Member # 1763 Thanks! (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Newsticker in Firebird?

(...) it doesn't have sidebar support (at least not yet) so you can't use it in the sidebar. However, you can pop it up as a new small window, or run it in a tab - just click on the "Force it to pop up" link. I love Firebird - switched to it as my (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Newsticker in Firebird?

Have any of you figured out how to get the Lugnet newsticker to run in Mozilla Firebird? I'm trying this browser out and this is the only thing I can't get to work. Any help appreciated. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!

(...) I say its part of the community that brings the community (in this case .space) closer. And its all in fun - why is the 'traffic' a big deal? Not every thread here has to be on the brain surgery level. Sometimes people just like to have some (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!

(...) If I recall correctly, the last few months have seen a strong spike in MOC postings and less in the area of complaints. (see below) Here's a refresh of constructive messages for you, all posted within the last two weeks. (8 URLs) Within the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact