 Administrative / General / 11049
Re: Newsticker in Firebird?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:23:29 GMT

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 07:04:46AM +0000, Jon Palmer wrote:
Have any of you figured out how to get the Lugnet newsticker to run in
Mozilla Firebird? I'm trying this browser out and this is the only
thing I can't get to work.

it doesn't have sidebar support (at least not yet) so you can't use it
in the sidebar.  However, you can pop it up as a new small window, or
run it in a tab - just click on the "Force it to pop up" link.

I love Firebird - switched to it as my main browser at work.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com