 Administrative / General / 11044
  Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!

(...) Well, it's only been a day and last I checked we're up to 63 posts. The roll call gets larger each time it happens - at least I'm making that assumption. (...) I think I'll whine too. While I like to get a feel for how many people are actually (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!

(...) A variety of traffic generators seem to happen on a regular basis. Castle seems to be the most prone to it, but I'd rather see real messages not all these "gee, some other group is getting ahead of us in traffic lets catch up" or "I'm bored, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!

(...) Ah, Whiney Filz, we knew ye well. (GDR) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!

(...) If I recall correctly, the last few months have seen a strong spike in MOC postings and less in the area of complaints. (see below) Here's a refresh of constructive messages for you, all posted within the last two weeks. (8 URLs) Within the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)