 Administrative / General / 11031
  LUGNET Links "Everything LEGO" page needs an update

For starters, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Second, please don't bark if this has been brought up too many times already. The "Everything LEGO" page is a great resource but a rather dated one- dated as in not up to date. Now, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Links "Everything LEGO" page needs an update

(...) It would be great to see this updated, however, from my own experience I have to say that keeping a set of links pages up to date is an exceedingly difficult and time consuming task. What we really need is a capability for people to enter data (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Links "Everything LEGO" page needs an update

(...) snipped thoughts (...) I've often wondered if it would be possible to slurp up the links from the member information pages. There could be a check box to select/deselect wether or not you wish to have your site listed on the main link page. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Links "Everything LEGO" page needs an update

(...) The database and scoring system idea you propose sounds like the best way to go. Like you said, just going through the task of checking every site would be a pain. I'd imagine this would be something that would take some time to get in full (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Links "Everything LEGO" page needs an update

(...) Also all of the links from the CLSotW should be there, including the ones that were voted on but were not ultimately selected as CLSotW. I'd love to see the big links page updated. Is there anything I could do to help? Would it help if a few (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)