 Administrative / General / 11030 (-5)
  HELLO! BRICKSHELF ADMIN? ANYONE??

A month ago I uploaded scans for set 276. I've emailed K.Loch, I've posted here before, nothing seems to happen. Since the folder is still not public the moderators have obviously noticed what's in there. NOW WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE SCANS IN (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: link labels

(...) Like Microsoft Outlook XP? (...) On the other hand, the webmail application my school uses (iPlanet Messenger Express) correctly identifies a space as an end of URL, but does *not* recognize a > as an end of URL. --Bram (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Message date anomoly?

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HGLK4o.JG9@lugnet.com... (...) using (...) confirmation. (...) the (...) Yeah, this happens to me all the time. Mostly my posts are sent the day _after_ I write them (If I don't remember to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Threads on Lugnet

(...) Here's another suggestion: How 'bout a way for a poster to tag a post as having a picture or link to picture or MOC? So one could easily browse the announcements of new MOCs before wading through the commentary about them. James Wilson Dallas, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: link labels

(...) I understand the convention better now. Sorry, I haven't read any of the FTX docs, since I'm not a big fan of web-based stuff when other formats place less load on the server and networks, and are easier for me to use. I'm not a URL and HTTP (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact