 Administrative / General / 11030
11029  |  11031
Subject:
HELLO! BRICKSHELF ADMIN? ANYONE??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 04:50:43 GMT

A month ago I uploaded scans for set 276. I've emailed K.Loch, I've posted
here before, nothing seems to happen. Since the folder is still not public
the moderators have obviously noticed what's in there.

NOW WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE SCANS IN THE SCAN LIBRARY???????

Duq

Sorry about the shouting, I'm just getting slightly annoyed....