 Administrative / General / 11025 (-5)
  Re: link labels - my poorly written Netscape6 newsreader....

Actually, clicking the links doesn't work within my Netscape mail. Any 'Preference-TAB' I have to modify perhaps?? Please help, I'm getting a little bit sick of all these non-working Links in the postings 'new style'. Kind regards, Klaas H. Meijaard (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Message date anomoly?

(...) Hmmm, I don't recall ever seeing this happen before either, but I'll bet it happens a lot (or at least more often than we notice). Here's what the logs say happened: John posted the message on June 7 using the web interface. He wasn't signed (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Formatting of post summary

(...) Ross, Thank you for reporting these two bugs!!! --Todd (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  link labels

(...) Nope, you didn't do anything bad -- your links were beautiful. :-) (...) It's conceivable that there might be a really poorly written miscreant newsreader/e-mail client in existence out there somewhere that get confused and think that the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  link labels

(...) Chris, :) Not to be picky, but actually, all of the URLs that Steve gave are perfectly valid and legal URLs. (...) His URLs don't contain spaces. The spaces you see are legal terminators of the URL, and the stuff after the space could be (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact