 Administrative / General / 10920
    Re: New World LUG Map demo Todd Lehman
   A quick progress update... (...) I just put up version 0.5 tonight, which should also be considered "alpha" quality. (...) I took a stab at this today and I don't like the results. Mainly, I haven't figured out yet how to load a target URL into the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New World LUG Map demo —Tim Courtney
   (...) If you zoom in on a country, like here: (URL) my browser, the selected (white) country appears black when you mouse over the text of a LUG, or when you mouse out of the country. Is this a known bug? I just updated my SVG viewer. -Tim (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New World LUG Map demo Todd Lehman
   (...) I've seen that a couple of times too. I didn't see a pattern to the behavior. :-( It's either a bug in the viewer or a bug in my mouseover code. It's pretty ugly, isn't it. --Todd (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New World LUG Map demo —David Schilling
   (...) Don't know if this always works, but it seems fairly reproducible to me: once you can't zoom any further, if you click on a country and move your mouse off that country (eg: to a neighbouring one) before the page updates, one of them will be (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)