 Administrative / General / 1092
  Re: National Engineers Week

Richard is always posting neat stuff! But I wonder if the charter of .announce is compatible with this frequency level of announcements... If not (your call, Todd...) how do we encourage Richard to post to .publish or .general or somewhere for the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: National Engineers Week

(...) Is that a complaint or a concern? (You can answer "splunge" :) I don't think frequency should be a factor as long as what's being announced is truly of general-interest and is really something new (as opposed to a repeat/repost announcement of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: National Engineers Week

(...) Concern. I think the frequency is high but Richard is SO enthusiastic, I would not want to say anything that might derail that enthusiasm. He's a great ambassador for the brick. (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)