 Administrative / General / 1094
Re: National Engineers Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:54:35 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
Richard is always posting neat stuff!  But I wonder if the charter of
.announce is compatible with this frequency level of announcements... If
not (your call, Todd...) how do we encourage Richard to post to .publish
or .general or somewhere for the bulk of these?

Is that a complaint or a concern?  (You can answer "splunge" :)

Concern. I think the frequency is high but Richard is SO enthusiastic, I
would not want to say anything that might derail that enthusiasm. He's a
great ambassador for the brick.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.