 Administrative / General / 10870
  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) (URL) Currently the program is pretty basic (it only supports ArcInfo Ungenerate files). I've copied the code and modified it a bit to do several different map projections. Todd, If you remember where you got the country data from, will you (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) I'm almost positive it was from the GRID website in Geneva, Switzerland. The files I downloaded are gnv029.zip (world city population database) and gnv019.zip (world coastline data) if that helps. The map data is given in a horribly designed (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)