 Administrative / General / 10869
  Re: New World LUG Map demo

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes: This is fantastic stuff Todd, well done and thanks. Most of my comments have already been covered by others but... (...) And often utterly bonkers... last time I was in Berks and Hants I didn't find anywhere (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) I think there may be some serious mistakes in the coordinate data of the cities. Hong Kong shows up in Canada! (I think this might be an accidentally negated coordinate.) I'd like to get a better data file. (...) It's from a public domain list (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) Simon, Sorry I missed the target on this yesterday. If you go to the map maker tool at the original URL, it now tells you three things below the map: (1) HTML code if you want to embed the map on an off-site web page; (2) the raw URL of the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)