 Administrative / General / 10856
Re: New World LUG Map demo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
Hey all,

I've been working on a brand new mapping facility for charting LEGO
organizations worldwide.

Nifty stuff.

One thing I liked about the old approach was that the "areas of influence"
of clubs could be arbitrary geometry. There is no circle center and diameter
that will include all of certain club's areas of influence while not
incorrectly including areas that are better served by other clubs.

Is there a future plan to use arbitrary geometry?