 Administrative / General / 10852
    Re: New World LUG Map demo —Ed Manlove
   Todd, Is it possible to add in hyperlinks to the graph itself? For example looking at the second page I generated a map which showed BrickFest. It would be nice to click on the BrickFest circle and this would send me to either the BrickFest home (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New World LUG Map demo Todd Lehman
   (...) oh absolutely, yes! In fact, in SVG, you can link not only to other webpages but also to other SVG files that load into the current viewport. Sorry I forgot to list this last night on my to-do list. It's a must-have. --Todd (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New World LUG Map demo Todd Lehman
   (...) BTW, I definitely know for-sure how to do this now in SVG. It's pretty easy using <a xlink:href></a> tagging. I'm still running a lot of the underlying data from icky flat textfiles, though, and haven't added group/event URLs into the data (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)